International Hotel/Service Apartment (Singapore)
The Guest Service Officer is responsible for the checking in and checking out of guests at the property. The GSO will follow through guests’ requests to make the guest feels ‘at home’ and exceeds their expectations. The GSO is the main point of contact for the guest, and coordinates the guests’ request with the other departments and ensures that services are delivered promptly and efficiently. He/she is responsible for the efficient rooming of the guest.
1. Responsible for checking in guests such as registering and assigning rooms to guests.
2. Issue apartment access card and escorts guest to their apartment.
3. Manage guests’ accounts and information, and apartment availability in the system
4. Receive and transmit messages to guest promptly.
5. Handle guest queries pertaining to facilities, services, registration and information regarding shopping, banking, dining, entertainment, and local events etc.
6. Arrange tours, taxis, and restaurants reservation for guests.
7. Handle and record guest feedback and complaints, and refer issues to supervisor or respective departments when necessary.
8. Responsible and accountable for handling and safe keeping of cash and guest valuables.
9. Perform simple bookkeeping activities, such as balancing cash accounts.
10. Make and confirm reservations.
11. Handle walk-in, email and phone inquiries.
12. Assist in property viewing for walk-in guests or on behalf of the Sales Department.
13. Perform any other duties as required and directed by the Front Office manager or Management.
– Min 1 year of service in the hospitality industry or diploma in hospitality or equivalent
– Good communication and coordination skills
– Meticulous and service-oriented
– Organized, neat and well-groomed
– Able to work independently
– Outgoing personality
– Knowledge in MS Office (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel)
– 5 working days (based on roster), 9.5 hours
– 7am to 4.30pm
– 1.30pm to 11pm
– 10.30pm to 8am
EA Reg No: R1105055
Business License: 03C4655
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org